Let's Catch Up!



Hello again! 

I know it's been a while since we last talked, but I am back and I promise to catch you up! 
Summer has officially ended and the new semester has started. It has been exciting and overwhelming, but definitely a huge step in the right direction! 

UNT DALLAS = Lili's new school

Summer '17 was very action packed and I am very happy with everything that I was lucky enough to be a part of. I took four classes throughout the summer, with the help of my boyfriend I was able to create my own little motor made from simple items you can find at your house! Josue, my lovely boyfriend, and I celebrated our very first anniversary together. I hope and pray that we are together for many many more years to come! (p.s. I definitely think he is the one 💞) Words cannot express how much I love him and how much I need him, but I will save that for another post (stay tuned).
Ladies he is OFF LIMITS, I REPEAT OFF LIMITS. MINE MINE MINE 💜

This summer I also got my DRIVERS LICENSE!! If that's not super exciting for you, then I'm sorry but I don't know what is haha. I no longer feel like I am Spongebob's long lost cousin, I am a licensed driver :) This summer my handsome boyfriend's sister also got married! She had a great day and sincerely wish her and her husband the very best! Also, in the same month of August, I had the amazing opportunity to see one of my favorite artists play live!! ED SHEERAN has changed my life forever!! Well, not really but it was so amazing to hear him perform live. He is hands down one of the best out there right now (along with John Mayer, of course, lol ) The way he plays and the sound of his voice is something that I've grown very fond of since I first began listening to his music back in high school, so seeing him play live was truly a dream come true. Now, these are just a few of the highlights of this summer, it was very busy and so worth while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's fast forward to now.
September 3rd, 2017.
Turning 21 isn't that big of a deal when you're not the type of person who likes to drink alcoholic beverages, but I will admit, I've thought about buying some wine just for the heck of it haha. For my 21st birthday, my boyfriend did not surprise me with some extravagant gift. Instead, he let me chose what I wanted/needed and well I happily obliged. As I shopped on Amazon for a planner that I desperately need for the start of school, I came upon this devotional journal called: All in All (that's a hyperlink in case you wanna check it out!) I am currently on Day 2 and so far I am really loving it. The layout goes a little like this: the author has a little introduction and mini story in which she ties together God's help and guidance, next you read the Bible verses indicated which follow several questions which make you really reflect not only on the verse but also how they relate to you either currently or in previous experiences, lastly it ends with a large space where you can write "Today's Prayer." 
One of today's verses included Psalms 9:10

I made this myself :) yes I feel very proud, I like the mountains! 

I love it. I feel like lately, I've been slowly learning to fully believe and entrust in Him whenever troubles appear. I know that if I do my part and stay strong He too will keep his promises. There have been several times when the day before I feel desperate and ask Him for a sign, no matter how small to help me when times are a bit tough. And without a doubt, He always delivers Although my life has not always been a walk in the park, it feels like things will begin to get a bit more difficult. I am in a tough moment in life where financially I could really use some guidance. The problems with my legal status are currently hanging on a thread. After reading this verse from today's journal, I feel a little more at peace. Yes, I need to do my part. I need to be proactive. I need to be organized. I need to be a bit more frugal with my expenses. But I know that everything someway somehow will find a way to work its self out. These problems are minuscule to what I know that my God and I can conquer.

God Bless!
Vayan con Dios amigos! 

Comments

Popular Posts